Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's time to SCREAM!


Horror Haute is out (starting today) for September and yes... they brought it big time! 13 Designers released special items up for sale from anywhere from 50L to 200L! I love love LOVE special events! Good chance to see the inner dark workings of the mind or their twisted take on things.


Please.. keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times!




Starting off at the Circus is always a good plan.. (Clowns creep me out and ... I kind of enjoy it). With this release from AfterShok, inspired from Captain Spalding, I will need to brush up on my balloon animal making skills and step into the spot light under the big top. Outfit comes in Male and Female complete with Jacket..Pants. Hat and face paint tattoo. Put it on .. you know you want to .. you're sure to be a show stopper in it! 

Outfit - AfterShok HH Item
Boots - [LW]


Next on our tour of Horror...


The Creepy Manor .. where we find  a haunting contribution from Lamp*Light's Miss Jackson..
Multiple sizes.. tango appliers and 2 versions... you can be clean Miss Jackson or Bloody.. I personally love the look of this dress.. a little retro.. a little whimsy.. and a whole lot of sassy! 

Outfit - Lamp*Light Miss Jackson HH Item
Shoes - [LW] 
G0th1C - Bloody Garters 
Hair - !lamb Ruby
Skin - PunkD Skins Samhain Milky Tone

Now.. our crew will be walking up and down the aisle to pass out refreshments.. please remember to keep your drinking to a minimum of 4 drinks..  If you look out to your left you will see the tattered ruins of the city...



Here we find the Horror Haute Item from [.Riel.]..  When the world is in turmoil.. remember it is still important to look good! This shirt definitely helps with that.. Not only do you look good but in a pinch.. you could probably use it as bandages... but I suggest just bleeding.. the top is too cute to ruin! Available in a multitude of colors ... you can find your favorite.. or just get them all! 

Top - [.Riel.] HH Intrigue Midnight Snow Top
Pants - Sakide - Shredded Leggings
Shoes - [LW] Boots 
Hair - Magika - Stumble
Skin - PunkD Skins Samhain Milky Tone


And if you look to your right we see the hidden forest of mystery...  And if you look closely.. you can see the famed pumpkin patch  .. (Warning.. don't touch the pumpkins.. odd things happen when you touch the pumpkins before they are ready..) 


Skindustrial Bodywerks released this adorable Jack Skellington inspired dress and this makes me squee on many many levels. I'm a HUGE Burton fan... LOVE flirty dresses and yes.. I'll admit it.. certain shades of orange make me happy! 

Outfit  - Skindustrial Bodywerks HH Release of Jack Skellington Dress in Orange
Skin - PunkD Skins - Samhain Pumpkin HH Item Milky Tone
G0th1c - Bloody Garters 
Hair - .ploom - Camille - Candy Pack (from My Attic event) 


Next stop .. we break the glass cause it's an emergency.. and emergency of hotness from Sugar


Now, if you don't know SUGAR products.. first climb out from under the rock and go get some! (And no I don't just say this cause I love the creator to death) Sugar's LuLu corset screams dark and delicious with just a dash of bad ass! This is Sugar's first time in the Horror Haute and frankly it tickles me pink to think of the goodies to come from her! With the awesome detailing on the front combined with the fabric texturing .. how could you not want to scream over this corset! 

Top - Sugar LuLu Corset 
Pants - Sakide  Shredded Leggings in Black 
Skin - PunkD Skins Samhain Milky Tone

As we rocket off  higher on this journey... I must warn you air may get thin. Good thing Horror Haute offering from ImmateriA can help you with this! 


ImmateriA takes us to an alien world ... of amazing with her Horror Haute creation of Event Horizon.. complete with Dress and Scripted Helm! Not only will you wow the humans with it but .. don't be shocked if you pick up a few extra terrestrial stalkers as well! 

Outfit - ImmateriA Event Horizon Horror Haute Item 
Helm - ImmateriA Event Horizon Horror Haute Item
Skin - PunkD Skins Milky Tone



Now.. as we run from the aliens...(Who knew they'd get upset over killing a few egg sacs.?) We make a pit stop to clean up the blood...as is evident from all the blood over our next stop in the Horror Haute Tour..


Covered in blood... Christian Bale's face... and looking fierce! What more could a person want? Available in Male and Female this uber quirky and fun offering from Tasty Pudding just screams out for some Huey Lewis and a bat to complete it! "Inspired by American Psycho..(obviously since I have Christian Bale this close to my boobs*dies happily*) All I can say is .. It's Hip to be... in this Tasty Pudding Top! 

Top - Tasty Pudding - American Psycho Horror Haute Item
Blood Supplied by Repulse 
G0th1C - Bloody Garters
Boots - [LW]
Sakide - Undies 
Skin - PunkD Skins Samhain Milky Tone

After  a quick shower I'm ready to head out for the night but forgot... I ran out of hair spray.. but even running to the store one must look faaaaaaaaaantastic .. don't want to become famous as a people of wal-mart person... so .. a side jag on our trip enabled by..



Which color do I choose.. the purple or the orange.. ohhh decisions decisions and store makes it hard to choose in their Horror Haute offering this month...Sassy lowcut sweaters with undershirts paired with whatever you choose are going to make you a head turner even at the most crowded of places.

Top - STORE - Horror Haute Item 
Skirt  - Death Row Designs -
Hair - !lamb Ruby
Skins - PunkD Skins - Samhain Milky Tone 

Ok.. Back from the side trip from the store.. Now.. as we begin to wrap up our Horror Haute Tour it seems only right that we go out on the town.. And Gloomy Thoughts has the PERFECT outfit to do it ...





I'll admit I may have grinned from ear to ear once I put this outfit on completely.. from hat.. to dress to kicky ankle boots and stockings.. I felt very "Chicago-esque" in this outfit and I LOVED it.. I like to have a theme look when going out for the night and this theme.. suited me and my inner dancer just fine. Showing off my legs perfectly and the amazing skully design on the top.. I am set to dance the night away in this!

Outfit - Gloomy Thoughts  - Hooked Horror Haute Item
Skin - PunkD Skins - Samhain Milky Tone
Boots - Gloomy Thoughts Hooked 

As the morning dawns again our tour of Horror Haute is complete.. for now.. .. I thank you for joining me on this trip and I'll say ciao for now, Cookies! 




You didn't think I'd leave with out one last Horror Haute Item did you? This tattoo from Collisions is awesomely cracked.. just enough to show off your spine! A delightfully twisted touch for any outfit.. or just to show off on it's own! 

Back Tattoo - Collisons Horror Haute Item
Shorts  - Erratic
Boots - [LW] Candy
Skin - PunkD Skins Milky Tone



Ok.. Now.. Ciao my darlings.. Until we Scream again! 
~PunkY 





No comments:

Post a Comment