Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spunkiness is next to Hotness!

Hello Dolls! I have been shopping .. and seeking.. and shopping and shopping.. did I say shopping? Well, during my travels I came across a lovely little store on the market place called =RueMorgue=  Now, the goodies are only available on the marketplace but well worth the stop there! Flavoring the spunkier side of things, I had to approach to get them in to Suicide Dolls! ( Ohhh yeah, you can locate the goodies here https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/143586 )

I present you .. a little something of =RueMorgue= 



Skin - PunkD Dead Sexy - Blue (Blushed Tone) 
Hair - .ploom. Tovi in Black 
Shirt -  =RueMorgue=  Layered Shirt (comes with a hud for multiple look combos) 
Pants - DTN Cargo in plain black 
Shoes  - [LW] Ibis Platform Warmer Heels (not yet out *waggles eyes* 



Skin - PunkD Dead Sexy - Red (Blushed Tone) 
Hair - .ploom. Tovi in Black 
Shirt -  =RueMorgue=  Layered Shirt (comes with a hud for multiple look combos) 
Pants - DTN Cargo in plain black 



No comments:

Post a Comment